A 94-mile round trip awaits the Portchy Army making its way to Dorset tomorrow.
AFC Portchester head to Wimborne Town in the Preliminary Round of the FA Cup, and the Royals look set to be backed by a big away following of supporters.
Here’s the information you need to get to Wimborne’s ground - J & B’s Stadium Cuthbury, Cowgrove Road, Wimborne, BH21 4EL.
These directions are taken from the AA Route Planner website. You can expect your journey time to be around an hour to get there.
- Continue on to Cranleigh Road and then turn left on to Cornaway Lane. At Cornaway Lane roundabout, take the first exit on to Portchester Road/A27.
- At Delme Roundabout, take the fifth exit on to the A27 sliproad to Southampton/Brighton/Portsmouth/M27. At the next roundabout, take the first exit on to the M27 sliproad to Southampton/M27.
- Stay on the M27 until it ends and then continue on to the A31.
- At the Palmersford Roundabout, take the second exit and stay on the A31. At the Ameysford Roundabout, take the second exit and stay on the A31.
- Keep left to continue towards Canford Bottom Roundabout and then turn left on to Canford Bottom Roundabout. Keep right to stay on Canford Bottom Roundabout and then turn left on to Wimborne Road W/B3073. Continue to follow B3073.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit on to Lewens Lane/B3073 and then turn left on to Park Lane.
- Park Lane then turns right and becomes East Street/B3073. Continue to follow B3073.
- At the roundabout, continue straight on to Victoria Road/B3082 and then continue to follow B3082.
- Turn left on to Cowgrove Road and the stadium will be on the left.